Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey guys It's your lucky day, I got a 3 in 1 boss build for you. Hank, Overlord Guard, and Titan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5272

Hey guys It's your lucky day, I got a 3 in 1 boss build for you. Hank, Overlord Guard, and Titan Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys It's your lucky day, I got a 3 in 1 boss build for you. Hank, Overlord Guard, and Titan   Hey guys It's your lucky day, I got a 3 in 1 boss build for you. Hank, Overlord Guard, and Titan EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 am

This Build will work for all three of the NPC's posted in the titel.

~Stats~

Health: 84...Ish
Energy: 48, or 50
Strength: 35 ( My gun requires it )
Dexterity: All the rest of your points into dexterity.. Or you will most likely die Very Happy
Tech: 36
Support: 31
Focus: 2

~Skill Tree~

Field Medic: 5 ( Used if you are below 50% health, use boosters first )
Defence Matrix: 1 ( Not used )
Plasma Bolt: 1 ( Not used )
Technician: 10 ( Used always, esspecially on the first turn )
Bludgeon: 1 ( Not used )
Overload: 1 ( Not used )
Malfunction: 1 ( Not used )
Reroute: 10 ( Passive )
Plasma Rain: 1 (Not used )
Super Charge: 0 (Not used... Period )
Deadly Aim: ( Depending on you level, at level 30 its 2, add to it if you are a higher level. Take form it if you are crazy enough to try at a lower level )

~Rather Important To Know~

Always use 2 health boosters while dueling these guys. ( Hank is an exception, you won't need to heal, if you're good Very Happy )
Always use your health boosters before Field Medic. You want to save as much energy as possible.

~Stratagy~

On you first turn use technician, then use your side arm and auxiliary until you need to heal. Don't forget to use the Technician again if it runs out. Keep doing this until they are dead.

~Something You Might Want To Know~

Hank is very easy and he can be tanked at level 25 ( If you have varium )

I hope this imformation helps guys. Thanks for reading, and your welcome.

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I don't like typos :D)
Back to top Go down

Hey guys It's your lucky day, I got a 3 in 1 boss build for you. Hank, Overlord Guard, and Titan
Page 1 of 1