Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5272

I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg Empty
PostSubject: I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg   I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:14 am

I joined this faction a while ago, It's main rules are #1- Loyalty, and #2 - 50 or more kills a day. I for one did not meet the requirments for the first few days. But as I got better at the game ( and started NPCing Very Happy ) I got 12 days of faction kills in 2 days. Which I am very proud of. In the next week or so I plan to become the top member of the Faction, or of course Officer. Within a month or 2 I plan to be the best in the Faction. Earlier today, Death Gigas private chatted with me. He accually questioned my loyalty, I found this rather offencive. I'm in this Faction till the end Death Gigas, and I plan to be the best one in it. Celestial Plasma
Back to top Go down
Death Gigas
Admin
Admin
Death Gigas

Varium : 5987

PostSubject: Re: I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg   I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm

The only reason I questioned your loyalty was because of faction jumpers.There was too many jumpers who joined us.We also had a spy which gave me the decision to ask you that.So don't worry I trust you now.

~Death Gigas~
Back to top Go down
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5272

PostSubject: Re: I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg   I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 am

Thats good to know, still trusting the most active Officer of the Faction are we?
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5265
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg   I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Now we don't trust you cause you joined Legit and left Still Standing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Locked cause you left so no point leaving it around.

And now you have left Legit better but still Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg   I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg Empty

Back to top Go down

I am, and plan to always be a proud member/Officer of Still StAnDiNg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave :: EPIC FACTIONS :: General Faction Discussion-
Jump to: