Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to start off as a low level mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5243

How to start off as a low level mage Empty
PostSubject: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Sure when I was a low level I had varium, but this build will work for anyone. Between level 1-10 put all of you stats into dexterity, or technology. Depending if you want a overload build or plasmabolt build, or you can do a little both. On my noob ( no varium ) I have no varium and i got a good kill ratio by just putting all stat points into tech and plasmabolt as a lvled up, hope this help. Also you can Npcs once u r lvl , but lvl 2 helps. At level 1 just kill the lvl 1 city guard Very Happy at level 3 you can kill junker, and at level 4-5 the lvl 3 city guard. Once ur out of those npc's post here.

So when you reach level 2 you should put 2 points into tech and 2 points into str, do that again as you level up until you have atleast 34 str. Then just go pure tech till around level 10. Then once you reach level 10 start raising you energy ammount and getting your overload skill up. once u got around lets say 64-65 energy, start raising dexterity.
Once you get level 10 overload get level 1 bludgeon. At this point you will be level 21. from level 22-32 you will get reroute to level 10. You can always get a new build if you want. I'm just suggesting a rather good non-varium build. But I do have a lot better builds. Just post here for more info ( ask a question if needed, but make sure it makes sence )

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5229

PostSubject: Re: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm

actully its even points so you dont get beat up but max Plasma bolt becuase no one can stop it until lv 10 even then not enough mercs know about hybrid so srry plasma overload is not the best bet
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5243

PostSubject: Re: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Lol I never used overload, just suggestion it to pppl that might wantto stun someone, I always prefered malfuntion, reroute, and deadly aim. No magic for me. But for non-variums its a little harder.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5236
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Another build is a somewhat common Breaker mage build. You simply have a high malf and Plasma Bolt and jjust malf then bolt to kill someone you have to figure out how to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Icy

Icy

Varium : 5019

PostSubject: Re: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Just adding something, even though I haven't been here for a loooong time, another npc for the level 1-6 range is the Somewhat Unknown Light Desert Guard. And of course don't dump ALL of your stats into tech, remember your dex and health :3 rendeer
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5236
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 pm

do icy's idea and i can believe you posted again Icy Shocked but its good with one more person posting santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to start off as a low level mage   How to start off as a low level mage Empty

Back to top Go down

How to start off as a low level mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave :: MMORPG: EPIC STRATEGY :: Tech Mages-
Jump to: