Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5265

I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. Empty
PostSubject: I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.   I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:23 am

To all of you people wondering, yes that probably over 500 items. ( I am putting , all primary weapons "Staffs, and Swords," all Sidearms, all Auxiliarys, all Armors, bikes, and Robots.) I am doing all the typing by hand, None of the "Copy and Paste." This thread could take me over a week, depending on what I deside to add. Also on what you suggest me to add. The name for my post is "All Epic Duel Mage Weapons, and Armors ( no rares included, Unless you suggest it. )" It is in the Mage stratagy section. Thanks for Reading, and you're Welcome.

I am currently taking a little break. "Next is Swords."

I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. Sosfbm

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added sig)
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5251

PostSubject: Re: I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.   I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

ED WIKI
Here this should help you alot its got almost all the rares and im trying to get the missing rares for a friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.   I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:19 pm

I currently do not have the time to look at that website, and also I refuse to copy and paste. I'm doing all the typing manually. If you have any suggestions for me to add, Please Pm me or post the Level, requirements, Modifeirs, damage bonus, cost in Credits and Varium, Enhance slots. Thanks.

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added sig)
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5258
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.   I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 pm

You should at least copy & paste pictures of the weapons and where to buy them to make things easier for people to find the weps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.   I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

not only am i currently taking a break, that would take days.

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update, and added sig)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.   I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am currently adding the biggest (EVER) post to this forum.
Page 1 of 1