Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you were wondering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5244

If you were wondering Empty
PostSubject: If you were wondering   If you were wondering EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 am

Yes, If you noticed, I make my posts very professionally ( with a 1-2 exceptions Very Happy) I do this because I am planning to be one of the best known people here on the forums. Also I would like to "Maybe" Get a promotion someday. I've invited currently 3 people, and also adding more. Slowly but surely, if you have any questions. Almost no matter what it is ( As long as it's Epic Duel related. ) I will most likely be able to answer them. Just Private message me if I'm offline ( Or iF its more private. ) If I'm online I will most likely be on the chat box. Thanks for reading, and your welcome.

If you were wondering Sosfbm

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Got to love those silly typos, updated.)
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5230

PostSubject: Re: If you were wondering   If you were wondering EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 am

Those are somehigh expectations you got man but heck ill vote for you you seem like a good guy and havent done anything stupid to my knowledge but even if you dont become a mod you can always try to be one of teh best known
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5237
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: If you were wondering   If you were wondering EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 pm

I agree with Angel I just became a mod and you do have good grammar so i would vote for you anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5244

PostSubject: Re: If you were wondering   If you were wondering EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 am

Thank you both, I also hope for the best Very Happy

If you were wondering Sosfbm

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed a silly typo.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were wondering   If you were wondering Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave :: EPIC COMMUNITY :: Off Topic-
Jump to: