Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jatar The Legend
Admin
Admin
Jatar The Legend

Varium : 5297

VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ* Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ*   VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ* EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Wiseman wrote:
I have gotten permission to post this from Circe (head admin of the Battleon Forums). I have noticed that a lot of the members of the ED Forums have been making fan forum's in order to avoid the merger. Those forums are not allowed to be posted on normal circumstances as they are advertisements, however in light of the situation I agree that proper preparation should be taken, for the worst case scenario. Any fan forum links can be posted here, however they are ONLY allowed to be posted in this thread, if one is seen anywhere else it will be deleted with a warning given. Any post flaming the AE or ED staff and/or the merger on this thread will be deleted with a warning given. Any link that is posted must lead to a clean forum, if the forum is considered obscene the link will be deleted and a warning will be given.

The fact is that the Battleon Forums is far more strict than this forum *in its current state*, over time we plan to up the level of strictness here to make the transition smoother when the time for the merger finally comes. We will be adjusting this forum to follow the AE Forums rules, but at a slow pace so the members have time to understand and adjust to each rule. The merger is still a ways off, and Nightwraith informed me he doesn't expect it to happen for at least six months, that gives use plenty of time to prepare and get used to the AE Forum's way of doing things. This will be a big change for everyone, including the staff, and we will also be learning as we go so your not alone.

Note: None of the forums or chat sites on this thread are supported by AE and as such we can not be held responcible for any problems that come from joining them.

Notice: Due to the complications with chat rooms being hard to moderate they are usually not as safe as forums, thus chat site links can no longer be posted.

~WM~

Wiseman made this post on the ED Forums. Make sure you read the first paragraph. What it basically says is that nobody is allowed to overly advertise a fan forums. If you do, the consequences could be devastating. We want to have fun here in our forums, we want this to be extremely popular, but we don't want our fellow members missing out on the real ED forums for us.

Last edited by Jatar on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://epicwave.forumotion.com
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

Varium : 5286

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ*   VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ* EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:05 am

In other words, don't advertise like crazy over the Official EpicDuel forum, unless you enjoy being banned.

~Trey~
Back to top Go down
Jatar The Legend
Admin
Admin
Jatar The Legend

Varium : 5297

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ*   VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ* EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Trey wrote:
In other words, don't advertise like crazy over the Official EpicDuel forum, unless you enjoy being banned.

~Trey~

Thanks Trey, exactly right.
Back to top Go down
https://epicwave.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ*   VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ* Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT *MUST READ*
Page 1 of 1