Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defeating the Achievement NPCs

Go down 
+2
Deimos...
Commander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

Varium : 5298

Defeating the Achievement NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Alright guys, to defeat Hank, Overlord Guard, Caden, Titan, and Nightwraith you have to Tank them. Hank and Overlord not so much, you can normally defeat them with a normal build. I defeated Titan with a normal build as well, but most must do a low HP, and extremely high Defense, and Resistance. If you need any help with these NPCs, please, don't think twice about asking. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Deimos...

Deimos...

Varium : 5123

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Tanking is not the only way.... :O if your a mage you can heal loop. Merc then do tank bh idk aska bh
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5263

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:03 pm

ok im a free playing mage any ideas for a build i really need to beat NPC's and ive saved up 200 tokens looking for someone who would help me
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 am

One Winged Angel wrote:
ok im a free playing mage any ideas for a build i really need to beat NPC's and ive saved up 200 tokens looking for someone who would help me
TBH, Free player Mages don't have near as good of a chance as Non-Var Mercs. But Frostlich, and a few others can help you.
Back to top Go down
Deimos...

Deimos...

Varium : 5123

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Just goto the Epic Duel Fourms and click in the tech mages section and you can see all the builds there.
Back to top Go down
Rabies

Varium : 5057

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Tanking is the easiest way imo.
Back to top Go down
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Rabies wrote:
I thought Bounties like you and I use uber Strength.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5277

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 am

Don't get me wrong, tanking works just fine. But I heal loop if I boss fight, normally I'm a Battle Mage though.

Defeating the Achievement NPCs Sosfbm

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sig)
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5263

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:02 am

Celestial Plasma wrote:
Don't get me wrong, tanking works just fine. But I heal loop if I boss fight, normally I'm a Battle Mage though
Heal looping is our Tank build
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:43 am

One Winged Angel wrote:
Celestial Plasma wrote:
Don't get me wrong, tanking works just fine. But I heal loop if I boss fight, normally I'm a Battle Mage though
Heal looping is our Tank build
A Bounty Hunter goes all out Strength.
A Mercenary goes super defenses, low Str, average support, and does most damage on Rage. He just makes the NPC waste his energy, then the Mercs strike.
A Mage is the unique one, he has high defenses of course, and average Support, yet he has Passive Aim which helps him, and Re-Route so that he can loop for as long as he needs, while still taking low damage. Low damage may not give that much energy back, but eventually it'll add up, and the less you get back, the better you're doing.

~SG
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5270
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Rabies wrote:
Rabies for BH like us tanking does not work so well usually. I tried and I failed miserably. Uber strength seems really dumb until you try it cause you pour almost everything into strength and you would think one hit KO if we don't do it first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:41 am

Most NPC's seem to be rather easy to kill with a simple 1-2 heal build. ( With any class. ) As long as you add an extra "2." Health boosters for "Motivation." Hank is rather easy though, if you are good you can tank him at level 25. ( Yes I tanked Hank at level 25. ) As long as you keep your health up. ( Don't forget your chin Very Happy. ) If you do so you should do just fine. Also high defence and resistance is. "Highly." Suggested. Thanks.

When I say. "Tanked." I mean flat out just beat the living crud out of them, no healing of any kind.

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update, and added sig)
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5270
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 am

Oh this may seem weird but i beat Hank with my new strength build Commander gave me(Thank you very much) very easily I got whooped trying to BH tank him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am

He he, uhh I know I'm suppose to be one of the good ones and all. But I can't beat Caden or NightWraith. (Fail.) Rolling Eyes

Defeating the Achievement NPCs Sig-4

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:28 am

Celestial Plasma wrote:
He he, uhh I know I'm suppose to be one of the good ones and all. But I can't beat Caden or NightWraith. (Fail.) Rolling Eyes
Well, Caden, you should definitly be able to beat. However, Nightwraith is EXTREMELY hard to defeat as a Tech Mage. My good friend irl Sir Aryan (Retired along with me, and is now playing AQW) beat Nightwraith using a build similar to the one located in this video. I hope it helps you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQz52zyzJw

~Spittin my Game forever
Back to top Go down
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:31 am

I would prefer if you didn't mention his name. He costed me that 1v1 daily.
Back to top Go down
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Celestial Plasma wrote:
I would prefer if you didn't mention his name. He costed me that 1v1 daily.
Main reason I did 'mention' his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defeating the Achievement NPCs   Defeating the Achievement NPCs Empty

Back to top Go down

Defeating the Achievement NPCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave :: MMORPG: EPIC STRATEGY :: General Strategy-
Jump to: