Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Icy Tech mage Style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy

Icy

Varium : 5020

Icy Tech mage Style Empty
PostSubject: Icy Tech mage Style   Icy Tech mage Style EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Alrighty so here's my complete expansion on the subject =3

At level 1-10, just keep farming NPC's. At level 1 only fight the Level 1 Light City Guard to the right of the Junker on the left end in Central Station. Of course if you're always going to do your 15 npcs an hour then that's not really important since if you win Light City Guard 5/5 you'll be level 2 by the time you have to start fighting Junker lol. Anyway the three NPC's of choice for the level 1-6 range are Level 1 Light City Guard (location mentioned before), Level 2 Junker (left/right end of Central Station) and Level 2 Light City Guard (From the first Mine Tower screen: right, then up). As for stats, support/str isn't all that important right now, so focus on your health, dexterity and technology. As for skills, train your plasma bolt until level 4, which is when you should train Technician, the preresquisite (sp?) for Malfunction. Train Malfunction at level 5, then just focus on raising Malfunction and Plasma Bolt as a cycle until Malfunction is at 5 and plasma bolt at max.

At level 7, farm the Junker, Light Desert Guard, and introduce yourself to the Level 3 Light City Guard, which is located four screens to the right of the Junker on the left end of Central Station. The Level 3 City Guard has pretty high defenses but they shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Now, once Plasma Bolt and Malfunction's energy costs aren't enough to fit in the default 48 energy which you are going to leave your energy amount at, start training Reroute. It's basically a passive regeneration skill that allows you to regain a percentage of energy for every bit of damage done to you.

At level 8 it gets a bit harder. Farm the Level 3 Light City Guard, the identical-to-previously-mentioned-level-3-light-city-guard Level 3 Light City Guard located in Fortune City, and Marauder in Barren Outpost, one screen to the right of the starting screen of Barren Outpost. Since the level 3 light city guards have pretty high defenses, npcs might take longer but shouldn't be too bad

I won't be guiding you on skill and stat placement, just remember to keep raising Reroute, Malfunction and Plasma Bolt until Reroute is max, Malfunction is at 5 and Plasma Bolt is max.

At level 11 farm Oz (three screens to the right of Junker, left end of station), Heavy Guard (Guard Outpost, Fortune City, left to the city and then far left building) and Marauder. If Oz and Heavy Guard are too hard then just farm Marauder and try pvp if you want to.

At level 13, farm Oz and Heavy Guard. IF you want a 3rd npc to farm to do 15/15 npc per hour, then you can try to farm Anya (fortune city, hank's weapon shop, left screen) or the level 15 heavy guard (also in guard outpost), but they are level 15 npcs and might be too hard.

At level 16 farm Anya, lv 15 Heavy Guard, and Mine Guard if you want but it's level 18 and might be too hard.

At level 22 farm Mine Guard, Junker 2.0 (in front of Mine Station-- go inside the Mine Tower, go right then the second elevator, and keep going left until you see Junker 2.0), and Talia (science center, fortune city, screen to left).

At level 24 farm Junker 2.0, Talia and Bio Guard (in front of actual dome). Level 25 and above will not be covered

EQUIPMENT PROGRESSION

Armor
You can buy the level 15 version of Shock Trooper, but honestly you should wait until level 28 to get Seraph Armor, or level 25 for High Priest.

Sidearms
Your first sidearm purchase should be Mp229c from Anya, at level 8. Then you should get the Longshot E from Merchbot at level 13. e 45 from Caden at level 16. M 12 e from Caden at level 20. Talon at level 25

Auxiliaries
You can get Bazooka from Selina at level 15 if you want. Silenced Launcher from Habuki at level 20.

Staves
Light Staff from Junker at level 7. Phoenix Staff from Merchbot at level 16. Bio Staff from Xraal at level 18. If you still need help, Dark Heart at level 27
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5230

PostSubject: Re: Icy Tech mage Style   Icy Tech mage Style EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 am

Icy wrote:
Alrighty so here's my complete expansion on the subject =3

At level 1-10, just keep farming NPC's. At level 1 only fight the Level 1 Light City Guard to the right of the Junker on the left end in Central Station. Of course if you're always going to do your 15 npcs an hour then that's not really important since if you win Light City Guard 5/5 you'll be level 2 by the time you have to start fighting Junker lol. Anyway the three NPC's of choice for the level 1-6 range are Level 1 Light City Guard (location mentioned before), Level 2 Junker (left/right end of Central Station) and Level 2 Light City Guard (From the first Mine Tower screen: right, then up). As for stats, support/str isn't all that important right now, so focus on your health, dexterity and technology. As for skills, train your plasma bolt until level 4, which is when you should train Technician, the preresquisite (sp?) for Malfunction. Train Malfunction at level 5, then just focus on raising Malfunction and Plasma Bolt as a cycle until Malfunction is at 5 and plasma bolt at max.

At level 7, farm the Junker, Light Desert Guard, and introduce yourself to the Level 3 Light City Guard, which is located four screens to the right of the Junker on the left end of Central Station. The Level 3 City Guard has pretty high defenses but they shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Now, once Plasma Bolt and Malfunction's energy costs aren't enough to fit in the default 48 energy which you are going to leave your energy amount at, start training Reroute. It's basically a passive regeneration skill that allows you to regain a percentage of energy for every bit of damage done to you.

At level 8 it gets a bit harder. Farm the Level 3 Light City Guard, the identical-to-previously-mentioned-level-3-light-city-guard Level 3 Light City Guard located in Fortune City, and Marauder in Barren Outpost, one screen to the right of the starting screen of Barren Outpost. Since the level 3 light city guards have pretty high defenses, npcs might take longer but shouldn't be too bad

I won't be guiding you on skill and stat placement, just remember to keep raising Reroute, Malfunction and Plasma Bolt until Reroute is max, Malfunction is at 5 and Plasma Bolt is max.

At level 11 farm Oz (three screens to the right of Junker, left end of station), Heavy Guard (Guard Outpost, Fortune City, left to the city and then far left building) and Marauder. If Oz and Heavy Guard are too hard then just farm Marauder and try pvp if you want to.

At level 13, farm Oz and Heavy Guard. IF you want a 3rd npc to farm to do 15/15 npc per hour, then you can try to farm Anya (fortune city, hank's weapon shop, left screen) or the level 15 heavy guard (also in guard outpost), but they are level 15 npcs and might be too hard.

At level 16 farm Anya, lv 15 Heavy Guard, and Mine Guard if you want but it's level 18 and might be too hard.

At level 22 farm Mine Guard, Junker 2.0 (in front of Mine Station-- go inside the Mine Tower, go right then the second elevator, and keep going left until you see Junker 2.0), and Talia (science center, fortune city, screen to left).

At level 24 farm Junker 2.0, Talia and Bio Guard (in front of actual dome). Level 25 and above will not be covered

EQUIPMENT PROGRESSION

Armor
You can buy the level 15 version of Shock Trooper, but honestly you should wait until level 28 to get Seraph Armor, or level 25 for High Priest.

Sidearms
Your first sidearm purchase should be Mp229c from Anya, at level 8. Then you should get the Longshot E from Merchbot at level 13. e 45 from Caden at level 16. M 12 e from Caden at level 20. Talon at level 25

Auxiliaries
You can get Bazooka from Selina at level 15 if you want. Silenced Launcher from Habuki at level 20.

Staves
Light Staff from Junker at level 7. Phoenix Staff from Merchbot at level 16. Bio Staff from Xraal at level 18. If you still need help, Dark Heart at level 27
If you would allow i could move this into a whole topic about Techmages becuase this is Plasma's Ideas on how to work as a noob mage
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Icy

Icy

Varium : 5020

PostSubject: Re: Icy Tech mage Style   Icy Tech mage Style EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Feel free.
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5230

PostSubject: Re: Icy Tech mage Style   Icy Tech mage Style EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm

now feel free to change the topic name by editing the first post
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5244

PostSubject: Re: Icy Tech mage Style   Icy Tech mage Style EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm

The thing is, this section does help. But I can help form lvl 25-32 the most. That's where you accually start to become highly overpowered if you know the right builds. Since I am only a master of BH's, and just strarting to become a good TM I can't really help a lot. But as a BH I can do some things that were good before agility cam out.. Now it's even better. Other than that. I can help with any mages between level 25-32 if help is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy Tech mage Style   Icy Tech mage Style Empty

Back to top Go down

Icy Tech mage Style
Page 1 of 1