Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave

A fun new way to follow Epicduel.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing else to say.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

Varium : 5272

Nothing else to say. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 am

I'm not quitting Epic Duel but I won't play very much... ever. Since AE/ED owe me atleast 8k Battleon Points, I'm going on stike until i receive them. Yes I did pay for the 8k points using a credit card, and I still haven't gotten them. Have fun playing Epic Duel guys, I hope to see you all soon. But I've been waiting ...for like 3 weeks so I doubt it..
Back to top Go down
Commander
Admin
Admin
Commander

Varium : 5293

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:31 am

Have you PMed AE, and called their receiving services?
ED's losing many good/great players, I'm afraid it's coming close to a crash course, and it won't end in a good way.
Good luck Celestial, it'll be a heartbreaker for ED to lose yet another great one.
Back to top Go down
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am

I don't want to be known as a " great one " I want to be known and the famous/best one. Thats what I plan to do once I gte my varium.
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

Varium : 5258

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm

im srry but i cant help but laugh a welp like you cant be teh best one only someone as good as Angels or Morrigan can be called the best

Srry if this is mean but its true the best are teh best becuase they have been loyal for so long and frankly unless you have no life or dummy you wont catch them
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendora.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=61
Angel Omega

Varium : 4993

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Foolish child, you don't need to have the most kills to be the best. Gl bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:00 pm

im not saying he needs the most wins these are loyal and BA players which makes them the best Fay is one of teh best(but since i rival her w/ my lv 28 acc i wouldnt say the best)
Back to top Go down
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 pm

I'm loyal, but right now I'm busy. Fay Beee isn't that hard to beat. I will admit she is very nice though. Angels Holocaust is also nice and is also hard to beat, but possible to beat. Once I get my varium I will become well known in the game, It might take a while. But it will happen, and yes OWA I do plan on being the best. But not in kills or how nice I am, I am a very loyal person and I do plan to be the best someday for that. I will make my own faction once I get varium probably. Once I make it I`m in it till the end. Once people see how commited I am they might want to join, and they might not. But I plan to make that faction the best, yes I know that might take over a year. But it will happen eventually. Also, Angel if I join your faction it won`t be for long. I`m getting varium soon and plan to make my own, but I might stay in it for while. If you can find me that is. Cool Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Celestial Plasma on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Best Faction huh that seems more resonable i mean factions come and go but some stand forever *cough* *cough* Hells Angels but being loyal does not make your faction good ive had mine forever and it still suks you need loyal and active members too those are hard to find but i wish you luck on that jorney and HA will always lend a hand if you need one to get you back up after you fall(and you will fall i promise you)
Back to top Go down
Celestial Plasma

Celestial Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Thats fine, you can't enjoy a sunny day without a few rainy ones anyways.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith

Varium : 5265
Location : In a black hole eating cake next to One Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm

well OWA we took the Barren Outpost flag in 2nd place and we almost caught up to still standing (yes we still suck and kick the to new noobs cause they arent active)
Back to top Go down
http://www.caesary.net/index.do
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing else to say.   Nothing else to say. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing else to say.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic Duel Forums-The New Wave :: MMORPG: ABOUT EPICDUEL :: Announcements-
Jump to: